TR6 lens/TR3 guage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 lens/TR3 guage
From: TRSTREEP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 15:48:32 -0400
Greetings Scions--

Upon returning from the 6-Pack TRials in Indy last weekend, the tread on my
Michelin Redline (right rear) abruptly chose to go schizo from the tire
resulting in a momentary pulse increase, and a corresponding speed decrease.
The tire did not blow, and we continued to a gas station ( at a decidely more
leasurely pace) on the tube. At any rate, the tread did a number on the body
before flying off into a central Illinois cornfield and in the process took
out the flasher lens on the passenger side. I know Mr. Runyon stocks them,
but I have a perfectly good left lens that I would like to trade for a right
one of decent quality--preferably in the greater Chicago area.

While we're on the list, I also need an operative TR3 temperature guage
(w/Capillary tube). If anyone has one for sale, please reply.