TR7 Street Machine articles.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs)
Subject: TR7 Street Machine articles.
From: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 9:18:00 +0100
Finally laid my hands on the copy of Street Machine that I was talking
about a little while ago.

The story so far:  Street Machine is a UK custom car magazine.  The
October '79 issue featured two very different customised TR7s.  One was a
tasteful (for its time!) custom with a distinctly Corvette-ish rear end
and the obligatory Wolfrace wheels.  The other was a 4x4 on a Range Rover
chassis!!  Remember these cars had only been available for 4 years when
this magazine was published!
During a thread on naff custom cars I reminisced about Street Machine
mag. and remembered these TR7s in an old issue I'd since given to a
friend.  Fortunately he kept it, and now I've borrowed it back for your
benefit.

If any of you are interested in reading the articles or seeing the
piccies, let me know.  I'll get started on scanning the pictures and
copying the text (got no OCR software!)

Daren Allder
Reading, England.