Parts for sale

To: Land-Rover-Owner@playground.sun.com.mendo_recce@off-road.com
Subject: Parts for sale
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 20:26:04 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Well my Land Lord suggested that it might be nice if my old hard top to
went away.

So the following Land Rover & Triumph parts are up for grab

For sale (LAND ROVER):
109 two door safari hard top fair to good condition.  Has second skin,
alpine windows, roof vents, two fixed windows on each side.  US$ 700

Right door top, fair condition. Some rust near bottom.  4 screw holes on
outside. US$ 10

Two rear military lift hooks.  WOuld make excellent recovery points. US$ 40

tool box for 109 two door.  Galvanized.  Fits where behind seat spare tyre
goes. Ether side.  Has about as much storrage space as one of the rear tool
boxes.
US$ 25

Front left door bottom. Fair.  Some shallow dents. No latch of hinges
Available before end of year.  US$ 20

ALSO For Sale TRIUMPH

TR4 rear leaf springs, new  US$ 50/pr
TR3 rear antisway bar new US$ 30

Conditions:

You must come and pick up parts. I will not ship.  Location near Santa Cruz
California.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com