GT-6 Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT-6 Question
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 22:51:36 -0600
SP>Question:  What is the purpose of the rubber strip on the bottom of the
SP>front window frame on the 68' GT-6?  It looks like it is just glued on
SP>there.  This window frame is not removable, does it need to be there?

SP>Iam not the owner of this car, it belongs to a friend of mine and it is
SP>confusing both of us.....  Please Help...............

SP>Thanks in advance

SP>N. Campiglia
SP>Aka  SPITDRIVER

On the contrary, the windscreen is REMOVABLE and the rubber at the
bottom is a weather seal, prone to deterioration.

There is another rubber seal at the top between the frame and the roof.

Note, I did say "removable" I didn't tell you how much work it is.

Not a job to take lightly and really a must in a proper restoration
Regards,
Tony R
"GT6s"
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com