'71-'74 Spitfire Wanted!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '71-'74 Spitfire Wanted!
From: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 21:54:22 -0400
Hi!

We're looking for a '71-'74 Spitfire in excellent condition...bodywork
is more important than mechanical, but what we're really looking for is
a truly excellent car.  Also, we have realistic ideas as to what we will
be paying.  We already have a hardtop and an overdrive tranny, and a
terrific motor, so we will consider a car without those, although they
would be plusses (especially the overdrive).  No rusty cars need
apply...nor major dents.  Obviously, as we are in North Carolina, this
area is preferred, but I have a tow vehicle and trailer, so anything
this side of the Rockies will be considered.  We do want to see the car
before purchase, although we can come w/trailer.  Non-stock is not much
of a problem as long as we aren't talking about metallic purple w/flames
and the like.  Performance mods are a plus.  Please reply to me directly
at jamiep@cris.com to avoid bombing the list.  Thanks!

Jamie Palmer
(lots of Triumphs, but room for one more)