Rolling Dollies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rolling Dollies
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all,
        Okay, I just got this idea. Why not take about three pieces of
wood, cut them down to size, head to the hard ware store and buy some of
those little wheels, and put it all togather. Maybe even put some small
strips of wood around the edges of the dolly to hold the wheels in place.
Does anyone know why this wouldn't work? I figure about three pieces of
wood would take care of the weight/strength thing and, despite the extra
work, this would be much cheaper than ordering $175 dollies. Heck, I'm
thinking about doing it now, if just have them. All you would need to do to
put the car on them would be to jack up the approiate rear end. Any
comments?

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."