RE: Newbe TR6 Questions - Convertible window maintenance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Newbe TR6 Questions - Convertible window maintenance
From: Dan Tortorici <dtort@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:45:12 -0700
Conversation-id: <199610090835.CAA00286@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
A number of years ago the "knowledgeable previous owner" (KPO?) gave me a can
of "Classic Finish Restorer - Plexiglas Cleaner and Conditioner" from the
company that made Classic Car Wax (Classic Products, Ltd - West Palm Beach,
Florida). It was described as: "For cleaning and restoring Plexiglas Lucite or
plastic in one fast easy step".

The stuff was incredible! It would clear up much of the hazing you start to see
and would both clean, condition, and polish the window. My supply is long since
gone.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this company or product?

Anyone else have experience with this or similar products?
thanks,
Dan

Dan Tortorici
dtort@ix.netcom.com