Garage Heaters - Grangers Catalog

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Heaters - Grangers Catalog
From: jibrooks@juno.com
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 01:35:18 EDT
Kevin,

I have the information to reach Grangers for you.  I also got the numbers
for McMaster-Carr, another major industrial supply catalog.  Grangers has
a better selection of heaters, however.

Grangers
        Catalog Requests        610-264-7561
        Facsimile Line  610-264-8512

McMaster-Carr
        Sales and Technical Assistance  908-329-3200
        Facsimile                               908-329-3772

The catalog I saw was from 1995.  The smallest heaters were all under
$500. I like one of the suggestions you got from the list; contact HVAC
(heating, ventilation and cooling) contractors to pick up an old used
furnace.  Just a thought.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton 850 Roadster,
Looking hard for a TR-3
(Actually, I will consumate a sale within the next ten days, YeeHa)
JIBrooks@Juno.com