Autumn Is Here!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Autumn Is Here!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 11:15:33 -0500 (EST)
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
Hello,

Cool, crisp mornings. Clear blue skies. I love Autumn.

I went for a short 200-plus mile drive in my TR6 yesterday. If you live
in New England and you did not get your lbc out and take it for a drive
this weekend past, you really  missed out. Sunday, in particular, was
just plain gorgeous.

And speaking of foliage, I was driving around in the Keene, NH, area, and
the trees there have not turned yet. There are splashes of colour, but
there's still alot of green. So, next weekend (hint, hint) try to get up
to the Keene, NH area on Saturday (12 October '96) or the Westminster, VT
are for Sunday (13 October '96) for another Fall Foliage Extravaganza.

Note: I had a lot of the roads completely to myself!

regards,
rml

p.s. see URL http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph for info on events in southwest
NH and southern VT this weekend.
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? Never enough!