TR4 parts car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 parts car
From: Dean Mericas <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 13:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
I have a 1962 TR4 parts car (CT2413L) that I would like to get out my
garage before the snow falls.  I got it for the engine, transmission, and
assorted body parts.

What's left is the frame, suspension, tub, and misc. (e.g., dashboard, gas
tank, seat tracks, etc.). Everything has a "little" rust on it -- not much
in the way of rust-through.  It would be a good donor for someone
restoring a car with a lot of rot on inner panels, or needing the frame
and suspension bits.

The car is located in Ann Arbor, MI.

If interested, contact me and we can discuss the details. I would sooner
see this go to someone who can use it than the scrap yard.

Dean Mericas
dmericas@limno.com
1965 TR4 (CT37089L)
1962 TR4 (CT2413L) (Not for long, I hope)