[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 12:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
Triumphsters,
        Hey all! I've got yet another update/question on the GT6. Okay, so
I took off all the fuel pipes except the one that runs all the way under
the car. I can't get it off? Is there some trick to this? I think it's in
three peices, but I'm not sure. I can't find a diagram of it in any of my
books, eithier. It's kinda fustrating. Anyway, I blew some air through the
pipe I took off and they were okay. Fuel filter is almost defintaly okay
(only about 100-150 miles on it). I then blew some air on the pipe running
under the car. I did _feel_ slightly block, but I'm not sure. Eithier way,
I'm probably just going to replace all the fuel lines with teh kit from
Vicotria British, so I do need to get that sucker off there.
        Ok. That the report. And to everyone who's helped me, thanks! I try
to write to each person individually, but, since getting on this list, it's
become impossible! So, to all, thanks!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."