want to buy TR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: want to buy TR
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 16:45:02 -0700
Hi Folks - I am a collector and source for British cars in
British Columbia.  My son and I are leaving for California
on Sunday to pick up a car in Thousand Oaks and the deal we
had for a second car has gone sour.  I would like to purchase
either a TR3, TR4, TR250 or TR6 within the next 24 hours so
that we may bring two cars home.  Project cars are ok, but
would prefer to find a driver.  A straight, clean body is
essential.  Anything that is not further south than Thousand
Oaks and in CA, OR, or WA is acceptable.  The maximum that
I want to spend is $3,000 although less is fine.  Please
e-mail to above address with complete info and best cash
price.  All responses will be answered promptly.
Thanx for your help.

Cheers,

Len Drake