Fall Fraternity Tour, October 12 -13, New England Area

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall Fraternity Tour, October 12 -13, New England Area
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 14:03:33 -0500 (EST)
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
Hi Folks.

If you are interested in the so-called Fall Fraternity Tour to
Westminster, VT, I urge you to visit the following URL:

http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph/fall-96-festival.html

In short, there's a poker run and rallye on Saturday, 12-October (hosted
by ME), and a car show at the MG Museum in Westminster, VT on Sunday
(hosted by the New England Chapter of the MG "T" Register.)

Housing in the area is both impossible to find and expensive... some of
us are camping. If you need help finding a camping place, drop me an e-mail.

It is worth making a weekend of it, colors will be "peak".

bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? 3.5, more or less.