Snap Tool

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snap Tool
From: Chris Bullock <74023.3643@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Oct 96 10:36:48 EDT
Alright - I admit I'm being rather simple here, but can anybody shed some light
on how to use a 'snap tool' - mine's from Moss, and I can kinda figure out the
idea,
but just want to make sure.  I'm installing my TR6 tonneau cover and am a little
paranoid about it.  Also, anyone install the 'Lift the dot' snaps?  I did
receive
instructions from David Williams in BC Canada which is great for alignment and
order of snap installation - picture too.

Any advice appreciated, as this is the last warm day here in Vermont for this
week
and I know that temp. matters with stuff like this!

Chris Bullock
Triumph TR6  CF389U
Colchester, VT