Re: Pfssst sound

To: lchillin@siu.edu
Subject: Re: Pfssst sound
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 00:44:51 EDT
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Lawrence,

Unfortunately the onbly experience I have with a Pfsssss sound from the
exhaust, was an exhaust valve with a wedge shaped cut in it from being
adjusted too loosely and having hot gasses cutting the valve head over
time.

I hope I am wrong.  Carbon buildup would be great. Good luck

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster
looking hard for a TR-3