Re: POR 15

To: cwgall@aloha.net
Subject: Re: POR 15
From: SheriP@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 19:37:36 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On 09/30/96 23:11:08 you wrote:

>Has anybody used the POR 15 products, I am interested in the paint stripper
>and the POR 15 rust coating
>
>Charles,

We used the POR-15 rust inhibitor on our TR3 and  2000.  I would certainly
recommend its' use.  It has to be put on a rough surface. Be careful when
applying it and make sure you wear gloves. I had to wear black nylons to
work for two weeks to cover the drips I got on my legs! YOU CANNOT GET THE
STUFF OFF YOUR SKIN!!  If you plan on putting primer over it, it must be
done when the POR-15 is still tacky.  Once it has dried, forget painting
over it.  You really don't have to cover it, though.

Haven't tried the paint remover, so I can't help you there.

Sheri Pyle
Itasca,Il
1958 TR3A
1959 TR3A