Sanity Check (no LBC content, just sick humor)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sanity Check (no LBC content, just sick humor)
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 14:31:34 -0400 (EDT)
> (unrestorable without cubic $$$$) '70 GT6.  Does anyone know if it would
> be possible to combine the '65 Herald body with the '70 GT6 driveline?
>
> Chad (have I gone crazy or what) Jester

Well, Chad, YES, you HAVE gone crazy. But yes, it's quite possible to do
- --Andy

Friends,
Since this seems to be a recurring theme on the list, esp. re. putting V8s
in go karts, doing $20,000 frame off restorations of rust buckets, and
lowering one's golfing handicap, here's some homespun philosophy to
ponder.

The Good News:
If you think you may be going insane, then you definitely are not.
The Bad News:
If you don't suspect you are insane, then you very well may be.
The Reality:
Even if you are already crazy, don't worry, you'll probably have alot more
fun that way.  If other people say you are crazy, don't worry, they are
probably just jealous of all that extra fun you are having.  If you are
worried that since you may be insane, that doing something really crazy is
going to get you in trouble, stop worrying and have more fun...after all
isn't that why we pay outrageous insurance premiums?

With Best Regards:
-Kevin
'67 TR4A in progress
P.S. I'm also into extreme skiing, surfing during hurricanes, and walking
around New York City at night, but I don't do ice climbing or skydiving so
I can't be crazy!  Right?