Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 96 11:09:23 PDT
All,

        The Annual San Diego British Car Day is being held on the Green
at "Four Points by Sheraton Hotel" (Montgomery Field) this
Sunday, 6 October, 1996.  The car show runs from 10am through 4pm,
with entry & registration opening at 9am.  It is organized by
the San Diego British Car Club Council.

        The facility is approximately 15 acres of grass and trees.
>From past experience there will be well in excess of 100 British
cars on display.  It's a great Meet!

        Food is available, but picnic's are better (IMHO)!

        Directions:  I) From I-805, exit east onto Balboa Ave.
Go 1 mile east, then south onto Kearny Villa Rd.  Then 1 mile to the
stop light on Aero Drive.  Hotel is on the NE corner of Aero Dr.
and Kearny Villa Rd.  The Green is on the N side of the hotel.
II) From I-15 exit west onto Aero Dr.  Travel 2 miles west to Kearny
Villa Dr.  III) From SR-163 or I-805, head east on Mesa College Dr.
Mesa College Dr. turns into Kearny Villa Rd.  Continue N 3/4 mile to
Aero Dr.

        Hope to see you there!

        Shane Ingate