Re- Rebuild E.Curry

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re- Rebuild E.Curry
From: john gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 09:30:02 +0100
I am also in Ireland (Dublin) and secretary of the Triumph Classic Owners Club.
We meet in the Deerpark Lounge, Roebuck on the last Sunday of every month at
about 1p.m. Our club deals mainly with the Herald/Vitesse/Spitfire range, but we
also have most other models in the club including a small number of TR's. If you
would like more information or an application form contact me an give me a
snail mail address. Sorry to other list members for whom this info. is of
little use.
John Gillis 1954 TR2 (in bits)
Trinity College Dublin
jgillis@lib1.tcd.ie