Introduction to list.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction to list.
From: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:14:06 -0400
Hello;
My name is Angelo Graham and I would like to introduce myself to the list.
I have a 1959 TR3A that I am presently trying to get roadworthy.  I have a
long association with British motorcycles, having owned several Triumph
bikes.  I presently have a 1952 AJS model 18 (500 c.c single) and a Royal
Enfield Bullet (500 c.c. single).

With the TR, I am presently doing the brakes and front end bushings.  I am
looking for some general guidance and information from the more experienced
list members on rebuilding certain components and on parts suppliers.

I am located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, a small town about 60 miles west
of Toronto.  Looking forward to being a part of the list.

Thanks.