Dick Burger (Was: RE: Horrible exp w/ Sports & Classics)

To: guido711@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Dick Burger (Was: RE: Horrible exp w/ Sports & Classics)
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:03:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: classic@m2.interserv.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

> BTW, is anyone up for posting "good" parts houses on the net?  I'm
> greatful for the people who post the "bad" ones like S&C - but how
> about the good places?

  Well, I've found Dick Burger and his British Parts Connection
(http://www.ultranet.com/~4british/) to be nothing short of wonderful.  Not
only is he a fellow enthusiast who is active on these lists but he really
does try hard to make you happy.  On the few occasions that I've order parts
through him from Moss and the people shipping the parts were completely
braindead (Bushing...shock-link, whats the difference?), he quickly and
cheerfully corrected the problems.
  It's extremely nice to know I'm getting the parts from the big houses like
Moss, TRF, & VB (though I have my problems with VB), I'm paying
significantly less that ordering direct, and I'm getting better personal
attention than I otherwise would.  It's hard to beat that.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation
                                        '74 MGB, '76 Spit

  (You reading this Dick?  Now that I've been nice to you, can I have my
book back? :-)