Re: Mini List, 97 VTR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mini List, 97 VTR
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 04:53:40 -0400
If interested in Minis, send mail to majordomo@autox.team.net with nothing but
the word

  lists

in the body of the message, which will give you the name of the list to which
you can subscribe.

Regarding the 1997 VTR meet, it will be in Ft. Worth, Texas, so we don't have
to worry about big storms coming in from the Atlantic and washing out the show.
I plan on being there with the Killer Spit for the autocross, and my friend
Pugs should have his Herald there for comic relief.  Same one that my wife Karen
and his wife Diane drove at the Rockford autocross.  Maybe it will have better
paint by then, but don't count on it.  It may have fatter tires, though!

mjb.