Re: Dolomite/Sprints ?<Pine.PCW.3.91.960729155046.4335H-100000@dos641.ny

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Dolomite/Sprints ?<Pine.PCW.3.91.960729155046.4335H-100000@dos641.nysed.gov>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:17:24 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
[snip]

>Not that it matters now, but think back about 20 years or so, to the
>possibility, in the U.S. of a four-door Triumph with the 2.5PI
>engine and perhaps somewhat upgraded wheels, tires and suspension. Put
>some leather seats and wool carpets in, etc.

2000/2500 are still quite common over here, especially on the banger race
circuit where they seem to soak up an enormous amount of punishment from
various Granada's, Jags, etc......BTW, this ain't mean't to imply that
2000/2500 are ONLY suitable for banger racing...:-)

>Can you say Q-ship?

Yep, Q-ship

>If only I'd been running Triumph back then.... ;-)

They'd still be making bloody Heralds.....:-)

Rich