BCD at Cincinnati/Edgewater

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: BCD at Cincinnati/Edgewater
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:26:12 -0400
To All Those Responsible--

Thanks for a great day, you have a fine location (dragstrip/airstrip) and
a fine crowd too, I'll be back next year !!
 Hopefully, with some progress to report on a '72 Trident mc basket case
that I've recently heard about (6000 miles from new).

Good to meet some fellow 6-Packers there as well....

I drove down alone from N of Dayton, made a wrong turn, then got on the
right road just ahead of a string of TRiumphs, which turned out to be the
Miami Valley TRiumphs, Dayton/Franklin/Middletown contingent--and I lucked
into leading the parade the last couple miles into Edgewater Park !!

Best regards to all,
Tom Tweed
TR-250
SW Ohio