Memphis Car Show

To: rstieg@baste.magibox.net, musson@arts.usf.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net (triumphs)
Subject: Memphis Car Show
From: muntsb@HiWAAY.net (Bill Munts)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 96 20:38:38 GMT
If you have already received this..sorry, but I think something went very wrong
when I sent it.

On 7/28 I posted a note inquiring as to if and when the Memphis Car Show was.
Since nobody seems to know I decided to put on my detective hat and find out.
So here it is (if any of this is incorrect I am sorry but I am only a junior
detective).  I spoke with Jim Hofer who is affiliated with the Memphis show,
and these are the details:

        13th Annual British Car Fest
        October 11th 12th & 13th
        Wilson World Hotel
        American Way, Memphis TN

For show registration information call:  Jim Hofer 1-800-344-9683
For motel rooms call:
                        1-901-366-0000  Wilson World
                        1-901-366-9300  Wilson Inn
Mention the British Car Show to get the block room rate.
For those who may not know, the Wilson World and Wilson Inn are next to each
other.
Jim said that you should make your room reservations early to insure the rate
and a room.

There, I have done my duty....hope this info helps anyone wanting to attend
this show.  I think its a good one.

Bill M.
'70 MkIII Spitfire