TSSC Show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TSSC Show
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:33:16 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,

Just a blatant advert for the Leicester Area of the TSSC's 14th National
Sunshine Rally at Stanford Hall nr Lutterworth on the 4th August(Next Sunday).
Admission is 3.00 pounds each, camping is available on the Saturday evening at
a local Sports centre (Bar closes when we stop drinking and has free hot
showers in the morning).  Camping is 2.50 per unit.  The show has all the usual
stuff, Concours, Trade stands, Autojumble, autogymkhana, Bar, TSSC shop and
regalia will be there, plus, we are having a raffle with prizes ranging from a
tow launched glider flight, Skid pan sessions, Steering Wheel locks, Practical
Classics and Triumph World magazine subscriptions, etc etc.

Anyone want further details, just email me.

Rich
TSSC Leicester Area Organiser
England.