Re: Wheel bearing

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel bearing
From: Bruce Krobusek <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 27 Jul 96 14:36:06 EDT
>Also one my rear wheels seems to have a fair amount of play in it.  When
>Its off the ground I can see some play.  Does this mean my rear wheel
>bearing is bad?  I cant afford a new right now :(.....

Sounds like wheel hub to me! I had the same problem with my 6. I suggest
you try tracking down a used replacement rather than a new/rebuilt one. I
would think it would be cheaper. I'd be hesitant to push my luck with a bad
bearing. You could wind up with your rear tyre passing you on the road
sometime.

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY