And Now For Smething Completely Different

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: And Now For Smething Completely Different
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 00:11:48 -0400
Fellow SOLers...

Ok I give up, there isn't a TR6 motor within 1000 miles of me. So I am about
to try a new tack...

WANTED: crashed, bashed, busted, burned, smashed, crashed, creamed, slammed,
clipped, or stripped  TR6 (up to comm 75000) within reasonable distance of
Northern California. MUST BE CHEAP.
I am not going to restore this car, so don't tempt me with something nice.
Might consider a GT6 in the same condition (must be GT6+ or later, as I need
the larger block).
Gimme a break, this is starting to get old. I put the handmade dash in this
week and am actually running out of things I can do without a motor in that
big empty spot up front ! Stop me before I put a small block Ford in that
hole.

The motorless Car Curmudgeon
          Nick in Nor Cal