More querries...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More querries...
From: sylvain.rozon@relais.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 10:22:15 -0600
July 26th, 1996 :

Hello everyone !

Thank you for the tips re. cars for sale...I recently tried the
traderonline.com (www) and couldn't get anything from it ! It kept posting "
protected (or confidential) info."

Now, I have enlarged my criteria re. purchasing a used Bc.

Could you kindly report any good Triumph TR 7, 8, TR6, or Spitfire at
Sylvain.Rozon @ relais.com (in the 2-3 -->US<-- K or equiv. CND.)

I've talked about my terrible experience with a 1975 TR6. Thus, my next
purchase should have a sound engine/gearbox and all. I expect some repairs to
be done to the chassis, and possibly to the interior.

Once again, my search radius is Quebec, Canada, and bordering USA. I live in
Quebec.

Thank you for reading my message. Keep well!