Re[2]: Treating hidden body areas before reassembly, Spitfir

To: markge@microsoft.com, peb3@cornell.edu, kboetzer@auspex.com (Ken Boetzer)
Subject: Re[2]: Treating hidden body areas before reassembly, Spitfir
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 16:12:40 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     Having just completed the process you are starting, I am interested in
     knowing if you are concerned about losing body shape when you cut away
     the floor panels, rockers etc.  Since you have removed the frame (or
     have you?) it occurs to me you may find it difficlut to align all the
     mounting holes on reconstruction.

     I chose to do the rough body work before dropping and finishing the
     frame..

     Did (will) you use jigs or stiffeners?.

     PMCG

     73 TR-6