Green Weenie Update.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Green Weenie Update.
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 17:27:12 -0500 (CDT)
Dear friends of the list.

A few weeks ago, I queried the list about the noise my TR3 motor was making,
kinda like a diesel when under load.  You may recall that we dropped the pan
and
 discovered that two of the bearings were fried, on a car that had less than
500
miles since I picked it up from a local restorer.   Well, I just got it back,
and the Weenie is running so fine!   Also installed new springs, and shocks,
back and front, put in seat belts, and rebuilt the steering box.   Found a
mechanic here in Blue Springs, MO. that is just great.  Not especially cheap,
but he cares!   A really big difference from the pros from Dover that
originally
rebuilt the car. (sort of)  Called European Auto, the guy's name is Wayne, and
his number is 816-228-9610, if you happen to be in the KC area.

The main problem now is that the sun has been shining only during the week, and
the boss (wife Cheryl) is the only one who has driven the car any distance,
every day, and all I have gotten to do is rub it down and wax.  Oh well, one of
these days!   Again, thanks to all on the list who have offered advice, and
comensuration (sp?) after my victimization.   Best to all, and happy motoring.

Mike Barron
70 TR6
60 TR3