6-Pack Online

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-Pack Online
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 19:08:12 -0400
Fellow Motorheads,

Recently there was a query about the 6-Pack organization's availability
over these E-waves, and yesterday I received my Summer newsletter and lo
and behold, the editor, Kerry Fores, has announced that there is a Web
site. It is currently `being developed' and as I am a FreeNet user, I
don't even have access to it, so I can't do anything at the moment except
to repeat the address for you-all;

http://members.aol.com/tr66pack/welcome.htm

Hey Rodney up in Saskatoon, have you checked this out ?  This is a solic-
itation for your opinion, comparing / contrasting it to the Newsletter;
25 words, or fewer, will satisfy my curiosity...or are you `out' as well,
IMS you are on the FreeNet, too...

Inquiring minds want to know...even e-mail novices such as myself, a dazed
and confused old snappin' turtle caught in the fast lane of this informa-
tion superhighway.

Tom Tweed
TR-250
SW Ohio