truimph project car for sell w/ and assorted parts

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: truimph project car for sell w/ and assorted parts
From: " Roberts M. Jr. Johnson" <rjjohnso@cnu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 17:42:00 -0400 (EDT)
I have a '74 spitfire about 85% complete and a bunch of parts.  I would
like to sell the whole thing.  It would make a great project car and leave
lots of parts left for resale.  If I cannot find someone who wants to buy
everything, I may finish the car w/a mechanic friend and then sell the
car.  One of my concerns is selling something to someone without them ever
having seen the part.  I do not want to get burned. ie I send someone a
part and never get any money for it or they say it is not what they
expected or they just decide they don't want it, then what happens?  Any
thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated, better yet buy it.  PS. I'm
in Newport News, Virginia.

                  Thanks,
                   Bobby Johnson
                   rjjohnso@cnu.edu