VTR a/x?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR a/x?
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 16:04:05 -0400
Now that VTR is over and people have probably gotten home,
I'm just wondering --

How did the a/x go at VTR?  Who won what classes?
Was my wrenching session with Bob Bownes all for naught?
Did Margaret "Chick Racer" Watson compete?  Did the Hardly
Boys Racing Team prove that 70's-era racing technology is still
able to hold its own?

I wasn't able to make it up Friday night, due to last-minute rally
prep work.  Was there a team.net meeting/dinner/pub crawl?

I did get to Troy around 10AM on Saturday, but by then the weather
was so miserable, I figured the show field would be pretty empty.
I had brunch with local friends and went up to the rally in Bennington.
So, sorry I missed getting to see all of you, maybe next time.

Dave Williamson  (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits