VTR postmortems?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR postmortems?
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 Jul 96 08:56:01 EDT
>So, let's hear all about it!

I've had trouble resubscribing, but I'm All Right Now...   :-)

>Should I be kicking myself all the way to Guam, (or wherever
>the next few Nationals will be held) or did I make the right decision?

Hard to say. The wife and I had a FANTASTIC time Thursday and
Friday. ATA did the best they could on Saturday, but the odds (and
Bertha) were against 'em. The show at the park and autojumble were
canceled. Concourse judging was held at one hotel; Participant's
Choice at another. I was 80% soaked by noon (even with umbrella
and windbreaker), and my car just finished drying out (I think). In
spite of this, Saturday was STILL fun!

I did feel bad for the vendors. Things had to be real quiet Thursday
and Friday, and I'm sure the rain Saturday really cut into their expected
sales.

I also regret not getting a picture of the SOLers that attended the Pool
Party Wednesday night. I was holding out for the group gathering on
Saturday. Silly me...    :-)

We went on the two countryside tours to Saratoga Springs and
Cooperstown. Once again, I managed to get lost in Saratoga Springs.
The drive to-and-from Cooperstown was gorgeous (although it didn't
compare to Vermont!  :-)  ).

All in all, ATA did a GREAT job with the event! Although I don't think I'll
make it to Texas next year, there's at least one regional (in Camp Hill, PA
in late June of 1997) that I will definitely be attending! Thanks to Rik and
Vicki Schlierer for all of their efforts in organizing this year's VTR!! They
did
a great job!

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek