Re:all the "where's da list" ?s

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:all the "where's da list" ?s
From: bugeye@neca.com (Dave Garron)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:44:46 -0400
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
After spending several listless days, during which I was forced to work
on my car instead of playing at the computer, mail started coming in again.
Determined to discover what happened, I noticed the last piece of mail
before the breakdown was a truncated message from William Moyer.  Apparently
the server wanted the AH 3000 for itself.  Acting on orders from mjb, it
promptly cut off all further communication.

    [Mark, how much does this service cost?  I want first dibs on any
     $500 BN2's that come along.]

Dave