Triumph Win 95 Animated Cursor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Win 95 Animated Cursor
From: Richard <rhw@iamerica.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 21:58:08 -0500
Greetings!
        Just in case anyone is interested, I've got a Triumph Laurel
Leaf logo that I turned into a 3D animated cursor (great for the busy
cursor). It is small (32 X 32 pixels) but it looks good. I've also got a
MG 3D logo that I did for a cursor. If you want one let me know and I'll
e-mail it out zipped up. Or if anyone has some space I can put on,let me
know.

                Richard "Reaper" Wilkerson
                RHW@IAmerica.NET
        68 Spit Mk III (rusted from hell but working on it!)

P.S. -  If you want the full size file let me know to it is 320X240 AVI,
        but I can make it a FLI or FLC.