Exh Man needed 70 TR6/Timing q's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Exh Man needed 70 TR6/Timing q's
From: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 09:28:53 -0700
Hi gang,

Hope all the 'Murkans on the list had a good holiday weekend...hope
the rest of the world had a good weekend too...

Now on to more important matters....

Looking for a good used single-downpipe exhaust manifold for Kelley's TR6.
Anyone got one?

Also, anyone have a source for the flyweight springs for Lucas distributors?
This would be the one fitted to early TR6's, with both vacuum retard and
advance.
I'm not 100% convinced that they are correct....one of the springs doesn't look
right to me....

And on the subject of distributors...I'm thinking of blocking off the vacuum
retard now that the car is through smog.  Anyone think of a reason why I
shouldn't
do that? Seems like it's more trouble that it's worth...

Regards,
TJ

--
TJ Noto         Palo Alto               CA      USA
http://www.rahul.net/tjn