Re: local finders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: local finders
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 21:10:00 -0400
Hi Joe,

Don't know of any finder's fee associated with 6-Pack's surrogate buyer
network--I think it's just a favor from one club member to another. I'd
think that gas money, and maybe a meal ticket, would be a nice offer,
but I don't have first-hand knowledge of any specific arrangements.

The surrogate-inspection network only covers specific areas, chosen by
the inspector himself, but many large metro areas are covered, you may
be in luck there.  I could get a recent newsletter and check for you,
but I won't be able to get back to you 'til early next week.

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
TR-250
Miami Valley Triumphs; 6-Pack