Anybody looking for a Spit1500 hardtop?

Subject: Anybody looking for a Spit1500 hardtop?
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 21:12:03 -0400 (EDT)
  I've got a steel factory hardtop from a '78 Spitfire (needs new
paint/rubber).  I'm not really actively looking to sell it (you'd have to
come get it in Eastern MA), but it occured to me that I'm never going to
bother to get the thing fixed up and put on my car.  So if there's somebody
out there who's desperately looking for such a beast, I'm sure we can work
out a deal.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation