Triumph chassis

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph chassis
From: "Forrest W. Bridges" <fbridges@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 18:34:20 -0400
I am starting a complete ground up restoration on a Spitfire and I am
thinking about chemical striping the chassis and treating the inside and
outside of it with Waxoyl.  Does anybody have any positive or negative
suggestion about this method?  How expensive is Waxyoyl and how hard is it
to apply (Does a professional body shop need to apply it/ spray it)?  I know
very little about the stuff.  Can anyone please help.

Forrest