Signing off, temporarily

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing off, temporarily
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 96 09:45:23 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Hi gang!
I'll be out of my office without access to my mailer for a couple of
weeks - for the VTR National (Bleedin' obvious, Schlierer!). I will be
signing off this list on WEDNESDAY COB. Anyone who needs to can mail
direct at <rgs03@health.state.ny.us> but don't expect a reply until
after 7/15. (Apologies if that sounded a bit snotty, not intended as such.)
Until Wednesday afternoon I'll still be on the list.

Hope to see lots of you at the Convention. Look for me. I'll be the harried
looking guy with the line of people following me around asking questions. :-)

"See" ya all in a couple of weeks.

Rik Schlierer
Chairman, VTR'96 (prima facie evidence of mental deficiency.)

Rik Schlierer                 "Imagination is what allows you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US          to remember things that
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY     never happened" (D.T.M.)