Hello

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 12:50:43 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Hello all,

just got back from a coupla weeks holiday(Vacation), I'm still
sifting through the 800+ messages I got, but if anyone sent anything directly
to me, then I'll try and reply when I get to it, OK.  Also, took the Spit MkIV
out yesterday afternoon (after a few hours kip) and managed to squeeze 110mph
out of it downhill topless.......thats the seconds time I've done that,
although this time the whole car felt VERY solid and wasn't weaving around
alot, even my girlfriend wasn't nervous!!!!

On a different note, just prior to the above I happened to see a...wait for
it....Ferarri 288 GTO and a 275 GTB and then, following those a Austin Healey
3000 Mk1(I think) all cruising nicely down the road.......I thought I'd caught
the wrong plane home and gone to heaven instead.....UNLESS!!! the plane crashed
and I AM in heaven(Although whether it exists is a question I ain't gonna ask)
:-)

Bye for Now

And I'm glad to be back, I almost had a tear in my eye when I saw dear old
Blighty.  :-)

Rich