More Zoommmm!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net(bnr400)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net (bnr400)>
Subject: More Zoommmm!
From: Michael Spray <mspray@bwdldb.ott.bnr.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 09:23:25 -0400
Encoding: 12 TEXT
I'm the proud new owner of a "barely used" '78 Spit.  In addition to a
couple of new gaskets, plugs, wires, cap & rotor I've added a great set
of new tires (the car hadn't been used since 1985 so the original rubber
was "well aged" to put it kindly).  What I need now is some more speed.
Its all stock which I understand means its under carburated?
Performance being an objective, I've considered straight through
exhaust, and a larger carburetor.  Any comments/suggestions/words of
wisdom?

Cheers

Mike