Happy Swing Spring!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Swing Spring!
From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 96 19:34 PST
Well I went ahead and made the conversion today from my standard spring in
my 67 Spit MkII to the later swing spring setup. I must say that for anyone
contemplating this conversion it's a pretty dramatic change in the nature
of the beast! I can now corner with confidence, and there's absolutely NO
sign of wheel tucking. I have a 1500 engine with no smog crap, twin SU's
and electronic ignition and I always felt held back by the rear
suspension...no more!

Next step is to upgrade the shocks and put in the larger front sway bar as
soon as I pick up some polyurethane bushings. Special thanks to Dave Eaton
for sending me copies from TSSC detailing this conversion, thanks again.

Tom Story
67 Spit MkII, 74 1500 Engine, 76 Rear Suspension, 65 Front Bonnet
"FrankenSpit"

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"