TR4 Center Dash Support

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Center Dash Support
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@icis.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 19:34:56 -0500
On March 27, FNSortwell@aol.com inquired about the correct finish for
the TR4 Dash Support.  The finish was *not* a vinyl one.  The TR4A had a
padded vinyl finish over the support.  I believe that TRF is providing a
refinishing service for these units if you have the original support.

The finish was a Satin Black type of finish (not glossy, not flat), the
surface was rough but not as rough as most crinkle finishes that I have
seen.  If the texture of the finish on your support is still there,
perhaps a coat of satin finish trim paint will do the the job.
Otherwise, I suppose a crinkle finish paint is the next best thing.
--

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road