RE: Scale Models - WWW home page

To: "'Doug Mitchell'" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Subject: RE: Scale Models - WWW home page
From: Eric Teunissen <eric.teunissen@tip.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 19:19:41 +-100
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

----------
From:   Doug Mitchell[SMTP:dmitchel@ford.com]
Sent:   woensdag 27 maart 1996 15:20
To:     Eric Teunissen; 'triumphs@autox.team.net '
Subject:        Re: Scale Models

Eric seems to have a good list of models for most of the Triumph
range. Can someone get a listing of all Triumph models from him
and put it on the Web Page? This would keep it handy for everyone
as well as not having to keep pestering him for this line or that
one.

Doug Mitchell

Doug,
I will be re-arranging my WWW home-pages to make the Triumph scale model
information available. Please wait for a couple of weeks and it will be there.
The adress of my homepage will be forwarded via mail to this list.
cheers, Eric Teunissen