RE: Removable Luggage Rack

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Removable Luggage Rack
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:00:48 -0600 (CST)
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com
> The rack which I had was held on by flat nylon straps running through
>plastic encased metal clips (which looked like your fingers if you curl
>them at the second knuckle).  These clips hooked over the front and rear
>lips of the trunk(boot) lid.

You have just described the bike rack that I use when tranporting my
bicycles.  It was made by "Rhode Gear" --- you might want to check a bike
shop to see if you can get a contact number/address for Rhode Gear, and see
if they make racks other than those for bikes.

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
 daniels@tamu.edu            (409) 845-3726          Fax (409) 845-9351
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB