This morning(Little Triumph content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: This morning(Little Triumph content)
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:50:06 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,

The weather men said we should expect frosts, since then we have had gorgeous
sunny mornings, anyway, as I was late for work, I didn't have time to drop the
roof so I had to suffer the usual exhaust fumes, etc etc, plus the indignity of
seeing an MG Midget(Roof up obviously) whilst in this compromised state(My own
doing, I should have got up earlier). Also, I see a Spitfire travelling the
opposite way to me(She works in my town, I work in hers) also with it's roof
up(She must'a been late outta bed too :-) ).  Anyway, as I arrived at work, I
saw a gorgeous dark blue(Royal?) TR6(Roof down) driven my a very tastey female
(I know that ain't PC, but I don't care!) with it's roof down, AND she smiled
and waved, this seems a bit unusual around here as I get the impression that we
Spit drivers are looked down upon by the big TR drivers as peasants :-)

Anyway, to cut a waffly story short, I realise on mornings such as this why I
still have the Spit!

Rich
Sunny Leicestershire/Northamptonshire.

ps, sorry about this macabre question, but does anyone know for sure whether the
actor James Garner is alive and well, or not, as this is an on-going office
argument with me stating emphatically(sp) that he's still around, and someone
else saying he passed on after the filming on Maverick!  Please, someone help.