TR2&4 Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2&4 Parts
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 96 07:20:11 EST
Attention early TR folks,

I went through our garage (attemping to make space for the restoration of
our longdoor) and I found parts which I don't need anymore:

TR4 Rear axle, probably 3.7:1 (haven't checked), set for wire wheels - $100
TR2 Rear axle, yes, the halfshafts are intact! Includes some of the
    Lockheed brake hardware - $100
TR4 Transmission, non-OD. $150
TR2 Transmission, non-OD, disassembled, $75

All prices are US dollars.  You have to figure out the shipping.  More early
TR parts could surface as we approach the lower levels in our garage
excavation.

Bruce T. Clough
cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil